Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pre-production: Week 1

"The Necklace" by Ricki Herrera is in progress. So far the script has been written and rewritten. We had created a schedule for the film but it had to change due to the fact that the scripted need more work and a storyboard and shot list was still needed.  The Director and I are starting to plan the shot list and story board. We- the director Ricki and I- decided that the more we plan out before filming the faster we will finish with more time to edit. So far I believe that 3 or 4 more days before we can actually start to film. Most of out scenes are outside and during the afternoon. With the progress we are making I believe this will be a good film.
This is not our actual script but a cool picture that resembles ours right now

No comments:

Post a Comment